Monday, August 29, 2011 | By: Anita

you know it's fall when

the leaves start to fall off the trees, the evenings are getting cooler and probably the most obvious is when the fall edition of the what's cooking magazine shows up in my mailbox. As soon as it arrives, I spend the next several minutes pouring over all the scrumptious recipes trying to decide which ones to try. Plus it reminds me to visit their website and look for new recipes.

To be honest I am a bit of a cookbook-aholic. I love, absolutely love looking at new recipes especially the ones with pictures. I also enjoy trying new recipes, so each time the new magazine comes, it gives me the incentive I need. To not only look for new recipes but to try some new foods too.

Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received mine yesterday too! I LOVE my free cookbook.

Becky said...

just got mine in the mail too...hope to try some new food again..time to get the crock pot out again as it is back to school time!!

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

mmm, yum! I do the EXACT same thing. Like mother, like daughter? ;)