Tuesday, August 2, 2011 | By: Anita

Trio of black cars

Kyle was home this past weekend to attend his cousins wedding {see previous post}. Since we all don't get to see him very often, it made sense to invite Krystle & Gerard over for some family time.

Our weekend was super full of fun! Kyle & Teya arrived on Saturday where we relaxed around the farm for most of the day. A game of Kubb {a Swedish lawn game}, hot tubing and roasting pie iron pizza sandwiches ended a perfect day. Sunday was the wedding and Monday - as we're enjoying brunch with Meme & Papa, I snapped this before the trio of black cars were gone.

As we sat around he table, eating, laughing, and sharing our lives together, I was reminded once again how fortunate? no that's not right, blessed is more like it....... I am blessed. To have the husband I do, the kids we've been given, the family I was born into, and I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Oh, mom :) (And yes, the time you are reading is correct) I couldn't sleep at ALL! so frustrating. So I decided to catch up on some reading ;)