Saturday, August 27, 2011 | By: Anita

Lady of leisure

This past week I was on holidays - well sort of - I was away from the office and my duties there. So for one week I was a lady of leisure.

According to dictionary.com the word leisure means N. ~ Freedom from time-consuming duties, responsibilities, or activities. Idiom: ~ at (one's) leisure ~ When one has free time; at one's convenience And that's exactly what I found myself doing. Doing exactly what I wanted, when I wanted, if I wanted.... it was GREAT! Now I wouldn't want any of you to think I was lazy, quite the contrary. I did get my house cleaned, the laundry all washed and put away, and even found time to read many books and enjoy the sunshine.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

I think that is how I would describe my entire summer ...I LOVED IT!!!

It will be hard to get back into routines again

Blessings to you during your time of leisure
Bliss