Tuesday, August 16, 2011 | By: Anita

Perplexed

According to dictionary.com it means
per·plexed ~ adjective
1. bewildered; puzzled: a perplexed state of mind.
2. complicated; involved; entangled
This is a pretty good description of how I am feeling these days. As of late I have been really struggling with some health issues. I had been seeing a Naturopathic Doctor who as faithful readers will recall put me on a fairly restricted diet {no dairy, eggs, nuts, sugar, MSG, or corn} to see if that would alleviate some of the symptoms. However after 8 months with little change, {other than I lost 20lbs} I was ready to give up. So I turned to a Medical Doctor who after a five minute diagnosis, refused to believe that any of my symptoms warranted her help. I was dumbfounded, until I found another DR and this guy, wow, not only did he believe me, but he's doing something about it.

In the past few weeks I have had several different kinds of tests done. The results? well I guess you could say it's a good news / bad news kind of deal. Good news is that nothing conclusive has shown up. The bad news? how can they fix something that they can't find? 2 Corinthians 4:8b {King James Version}: we are perplexed, but not in despair.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll pray about this. And perplexed is an excellent word... thanks for giving me it.

hope to come see you sometime in the future, maybe in September... for an extra big hug!