Monday, July 11, 2011 | By: Anita

Sparrow

As I was cleaning up around the yard today I saw this little fella and was instantly reminded of this song:
God sees the little sparrow fall,
It meets His tender view;
If God so loves the little birds,
I know He loves me, too.

He loves me, too, He loves me, too,
I know He loves me, too;
Because He loves the little things,
I know He loves me, too.
and I felt completely loved. I am always amazed when those random God moments hit me. Do you ever get those? I think we too often are so caught up in the busyness of our lives that we don't recognize a "God-moment" when we see one. Would you be willing to share one such moment with me?

Blessings

2 comments:

Tom said...

But what happened to the sparrow?

Becky said...

rainbows seem to be God moments for me... whenever I see a rainbow I am reminded of God's promise and all that HE has done for me....
I AM SO BLESSED

Bliss