Friday, July 22, 2011 | By: Anita

Heatwave

The National Weather Service has issued a warning "The combination of hot temperatures and high humidity will combine to create a dangerous situation in which heat illnesses are likely. This is the most significant heat-wave the region has experienced in at least the last five years.” With this recent bout of prolonged heat, I find myself almost ready to complain. Don't get me wrong, I love it hot. But these last few days are starting to wear on me. The house is warming up and with out air conditionong to cool it down it sits at 87F and you can probably add another 5 degrees to the upstairs. Making it quite difficult to sleep. In fact, yesterday as I sat in the shade of a tree and was still sweating, I knew I had had enough. This heat has unfortunately caused me to be more grumpy these days.

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Come and enjoy our air conditioning anytime!!! :)

Becky said...

It has been WAY TOO HOT this past week... I think it is hard for anyone not to get a little grumpy u know its too hot when you are camping and sit in your airconditioned trailer to play games cause it is too hot to do anything else outside....

Hope you find ways to stay cool
Bliss