Saturday, July 9, 2011 | By: Anita

Hot Days of Summer

ah yes the hot, hazy, lazy, days of summer, have finally arrived. It's times like this when I find myself missing our swimming pool and watching our kids to crazy things like this - After a long, cold, lonely, winter it's wonderful to see the sun, just like the Beatles sing in this song.

Thankfully, if we do ever find it so unbearably hot and we are in desperate need of cooling off; we only live a few minutes {yes, literally 3 minutes} from the beautiful beaches of Lake Huron. While I'm not a super fan of beaches and all the sand, it does at least provide some relief to the heat. Not that I am complaining about the heat, on the contrary I love, LOVE this time of year. In fact it can't get too hot for me. Like Krystle says in this post there are just so many things to love about summertime. Hope you enjoy your summer!

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

You need some new pictures :)

Becky said...

summer is going by WAY TOO Fast!!! and we have not even gone for Chai tea yet....need to do a cossco run soon...MISS U

Bliss