Wednesday, July 13, 2011 | By: Anita

Lunchtime!!!

Who doesn't love going out for lunch - especially when it's paid for ^.^

For 6 years my brother, sister and I get together to celebrate our birthdays. We each take turns buying the lunch, so for every three lunches; I only pay for one - pretty sweet deal, huh?

Since Barry's birthday is in July and it was my turn to buy we decided to head to Grand Bend. We tried the new restaurant "the Sunset". It's likely called that because it's like right beside the beach - in fact this was our view while we ate. Beautiful! just beautiful.
It was great to catch up with the busyness of all our lives and to spend some time together. Thanks for a great day and I'm looking forward to the next one in October when we celebrate my birthday!

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I'm glad you guys get together and do this! It always sounds like so much fun :)

Becky said...

A WONDERFUL day...I even got a bit of a sunburn....( although now I have a famer tan line...)
ALWAYS enjoy getting together like this..I too am so glad we take the time to do it...it is always good to catch up on things

Blessings
Bliss