Friday, July 15, 2011 | By: Anita

Beach Bums

This afternoon Darcy & I went to the beach. I know, I know I posted in a another blog that I am not a fan of beaches nor the sand. But this week has been a scorcher and we needed to cool down. So off we went, down the side road to the beach. As we're walking down the hill you can feel the warmth of the sun, and the gentle breeze blowing. We set out our towels and as he went into the freezing lake, I sat soaking the sun reading this. We were there for probably only an hour, but when you're only minutes from the beach, we can go as often as needed and stay as little or as long as we like.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

YOU actually went IN the water...now that would deserve a picture moment....
we have been LOVING our time at the Pinery at the beach....

Bliss