Wednesday, July 27, 2011 | By: Anita

blog 500

can you believe it? 500 posts! who would have thought that I would have posted this many entries. I found this photo and thought it to be quite appropriate and perhaps very true.

So for this blog post, since it is the 500th post - I thought I should write something profound... .. .. . .... .. and yet nothing seems to come to me. Sad but true.

So rather than get frustrated with myself - I think I'll dedicate this post to my faithful readers - you know who you are - and truly thank you for all your words of encouragement and thoughtful comments. I appreciate the interest taken in my life and thoughts. Blogging is something I enjoy doing. I realize that probably alot of it is not relevant to many, but for me, it's my way of getting all those ideas, thoughts, and opinions out of my head. And yes, I do love it when people comment. So faithful readers, I invite you to continue following me as I continue to post and see if we can get to 1000.

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

:) Happy 500th blog! I feel like we should celebrate! :) How about we get tattoos?? Okay!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!!
I am sure it is hard to think you have posted that many blogs
but for those faithful to read them continue on...we will keep reading until you reach 1000


Blessings
Bliss