Monday, November 7, 2016 | By: Anita

Joy in the everyday

How was your weekend? 

Mine was fairly quiet.

I spent some time working on a couple posts. And I spent Saturday night on the couch watching the “Back to the Future” trilogy. Yes. All three. Because who doesn’t like Marty McFly and time travel? 


And with the extra hour, we knew we’d had time to get them all in… I also enjoyed a Sunday afternoon taking a lovely walk along the trail.

So today, I ran errands. Grocery store, library, bank, and so on….


And I cleaned. Not my favourite. But sometimes a girl just has to do the things that gotta be done. And to be honest, I do like having a clean house.  


You know, I love a quiet life. 


As an introvert, I’m finding it’s nice to just be a homebody on most days. There’s a graceful rhythm in tending to the ordinary things of life. 

Did you know there can be great contentment found in the quiet?

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

This made me smile. A nice little challenge.