Thursday, November 17, 2016 | By: Anita

Just Be

I don't know about you, but I’m constantly tempted to compare myself to others.  

And I always fall short.

I’ll see someone doing well and think, “Why are they so much better than me”?

I’ll read a thought-provoking or insightful article and wonder, “Why can’t I write like that”?

But I don’t stop there.  It’s awful some of the stuff I tell myself.

Am I the only one?

Nothing good comes from comparing ourselves to someone else. Not one thing. 

God has a plan for each of our lives. This doesn't mean that your life will be perfect, but He does have a plan. He made you the way you are, He created you for a purpose, and He doesn't want you to waste your life thinking of what you don't have, but to be content with what you do. 

In Romans 12:6a {New International Version {NIV}} we are reminded “We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.”
Be who you are, my friend.  And I will too!

Take Care