Tuesday, November 22, 2016 | By: Anita

Booklist

There's no such thing as too many books...
I may have mentioned a time or two, that I like to read.  So I thought I'd share what I've read this year so far.

Things I wish I'd known ~ Linda Green
The beach house ~ Jane Green
The best revenge ~ Stephen White
See me ~ Nicholas Sparks
The guest room ~ Chris Bohjalian
All dressed in white ~ Mary Higgins Clark
NYPD Red. 4 ~ James Patterson
Passenger ~ Alexander Bracken
Invisible ~ Carla Buckley
Winter ~ Christopher Nicholson
The forgotten room ~ Karen S. White
Breakdown ~ Jonathan Kellerman
The things we keep ~ Sally Hepworth
That summer ~ Lauren Willig
A long time gone ~ Karen S. White
The time between ~ Karen S. White
What doesn't kill her ~ Carla Norton
Beside myself ~ Ann Morgan
A girl's guide to moving on ~ Debbie Macomber
Sea change ~ Karen S. White
Lie in plain sight ~ Maggie Barbier
The girls she left behind ~ Sarah Graves
Winter at the door ~ Sarah Graves
Far from true ~ Linwood Barclay
Hush hush ~ Laura Lippman
Without a trace ~ Colleen Coble
Once upon a lie ~ Maggie Barbieri
Lies that bind ~ Maggie Barbieri
Darkness ~ Karen Robards
The widow ~ Fiona Barton
The good goodbye ~ Carla Buckley

The Inn at Ocean's Edge ~ Colleen Coble
Goodnight June ~ Sarah Jio
Tell no one ~ Harlan Coben
Drawing dead ~ Andrew H. Vachss
After the storm ~ Linda Castillo

My name is Lucy Barton ~ Elizabeth Strout
Corrupted ~ Lisa Scottoline
The other widow ~ Susan Crawford
The obsession ~ Nora Roberts
Not guilty ~ Patricia J. MacDonald
As time goes by ~ Mary Higgins Clark
Hide away ~ Iris Johansen
The last anniversary ~ Liane Moriarty
Fool me once ~ Harlan Coben
Wilde Lake ~ Laura Lippman
15th affair ~ James Patterson
Cop Town ~ Karin Slaughter
Gone again ~ James Grippando
Notorious ~ Allsion Brennan
Beware that girl ~ Teresa Totem
Most wanted ~ Lisa Scottoline
Fear nothing : a novel ~ Lisa Gardner
The queen of new beginnings ~ Erica James
Still mine : a novel ~ Amy Stuart
Before the fall ~ Noah Hawley
Killer ambition ~ Marcia Clark
The black box ~ Michael Connelly
A certain age ~ Beatriz Williams
The weekenders ~ Mary Kay Andrews
Tick tock ~ James Patterson
The silver star ~ Jeannette Walls
Guilty minds ~ Joseph Finder
Night and day ~ Iris Johansen
Truly madly guilty ~ Liane Moriarty
I'm thinking of ending things ~ Iain Reid
You will know me ~ Megan Abbott
Sting ~ Sandra Brown
The one that got away ~ Leigh Himes
Curious minds ~ Janet Evanovich
Turning Thirty Twelve ~ Sandy James
Bullseye ~ James Patterson
Turn of mind ~ Alice LaPlante
Last to die : a novel ~ James Griippando
Lying with strangers ~ James Grippando
The house girl ~ Tara Conklin
Damaged ~ Lisa Scottoline
Behind closed doors ~ B. A. Paris

First Come Love ~ Emily Giffen
Everybody has everything ~ Katrina Onstad
Six Years ~ Harlan Coben
The kitchen house ~ Kathleen Grissom
Deepest Secret ~ Carla Buckley
The Lawyer’s Lawyer ~ James Sheehan
The Perfect Girl ~ Gilly Macmillan
The Happiness Dare ~ Jennifer Dukes Lee
The Kept Woman ~ Karin Slaughter
Touch & Go ~ Lisa Gardner
She's not there ~ Joy Fielding
Uninvited ~ Lysa Terkerst

Almost 100. 

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

Oh my!! You have to be a fast reader! I read a few books while we go on vacation but find it so hard to find time when I'm home. It is so relaxing, I need to make more time.