Saturday, October 1, 2016 | By: Anita

Happy October 1st

I love the 1st day of each month!

It's a chance at a fresh start... 

Too often I get caught up in the fact that new chances or changes can only happen on New Year's Day. It makes me think that I have to stay in the mold or rut I am in because it's not a "new year", only a new day. 

But that's just it isn't it.  It is a NEW day!
We're given a fresh chance everyday to become a better person than we were the day before. 

Living out our lives day to day can be pretty monotonous; why is it then, we are so astonished to get the same end result as before? Seems kind of obvious, doesn't it?  If you want different end results you need to make some changes.

A new month ... a new beginning ... a new opportunity!

Take Care

1 comments:

Debra said...

I'm a big fan of September 1st. Probably because it was the start of a new school year and I'm not sure that brand new feeling of "something exciting is about to happen" ever really leaves you long after your school days are over.