Friday, October 21, 2016 | By: Anita

Undone

I've done it again.  I have added too much to my plate, and I'm feeling the effects of this ever so busy schedule. 

I'm overwhelmed again.

I do this to myself more often than I should ~ you’d think by now, I’d learn.

And yet, here I am….. again!

It’s rarely easy to say no to good things.  But saying yes to the wrong good things prevents us from doing our best things.  We each have a unique calling on our lives and accepting that call often can require saying no.

But, let's be honest, I’m afraid of letting other people down.

Because, well, here's the thing, can I let you in on a secret? I want to present an image of “having it all together, all the time”...

God hasn’t called me to be perfect. He’s called me to be me.

That's what so awesome about grace! Not having to have it all together. 

And sometimes for me, saying no, is the best thing I can do.  Not an easy lesson to learn, but one I'm working on.

Take Care

0 comments: