Tuesday, April 7, 2015 | By: Anita

tasty tuesday

Nothing says Easter dinner better than that pizza... um did you say pizza? Why yes, I believe I did.  The family was home for Easter dinner on Sunday and after asking whether they preferred Easter Ham or Turkey, my son asked if we could have pizza.  And I thought hey, why not ...
Pizza Dough
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups warm water 
1 tbsp yeast 
2 tbsp oil 
1 tsp salt 
3 cups flour 

Directions:
Sprinkle yeast in warm water and let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.  Put flour and salt in large bowl and pour yeast on top and stir in oil. Stir together and then using your hands knead, to get a smooth soft dough. 
Allow to rise until doubled. 
Once the dough has risen spread onto 2 oiled pizza pans.  
Top with pizza sauce and add any pizza topping your family likes.
Bake 350°F for 20 minutes or until crust is golden.
Enjoy

Take Care

2 comments:

Debra said...

We had perch and baked potatoes. I done with traditional holiday food. I think what makes it more fun and memorable is the odd food served. Pizza for Christmas dinner sounds kind of good!

krystle ann-marie said...

I loved it! It was so delicious and different!