Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | By: Anita

One-Third

At the beginning of the year, I set for myself 14 goals to achieve in 2014. One said goal was to read 150 books throughout this year which originally stems from this challenge, that was shared by KrystleBeing an avid reader, I knew I was up for itAnd by 28 weeks into the year I made it… only to extend it, as I wasn’t finished reading, and then shared some of my fav`s Then for this year, I figured I could increase it even more.  But since we’re more that halfway through the year and I am only one-third of the way through, I am not too hopeful that I will be accomplishing this somewhat lofty goal.
For those who are interested here’s my list to date:
#1 The Ocean at the End of the Lane ~ Neil Gaiman
#2 The Hypnotist
s love story ~ Liane Moriarty
#3 The Good Daughters ~ Joyce Maynard
#4 Every Secret Thing ~ Susanna Kearsley
#5 Labour Day ~ Joyce Maynard
#6 First Love ~ James Patterson
#7 Practical Jean ~ Trevor Cole
#8 Proof ~ Jordyn Redwood
#9 Suspect ~ Robert Crais
#10 Red 1-2-3 ~ John Katzenbach
#11 On the Island ~ Tracey Garvis-Graves
#12 Justice for Sarah ~ Erica Spindler
#13 Covet ~ Tracey Garvis-Graves
#14 In the Blood ~ Lisa Unger
#15 What she left Behind ~ Ellen Marie Wiseman
#16 The One I left Behind ~ Jennifer McMahon
#17 Husband Lover Stranger ~ Suzanne Forster
#18 Black and Blue ~ Anna Quindeln
#19 Heart Broken ~ Lisa Unger
#20 Forever Interrupted ~ Taylor Jenkins Reid
#21 Mr. Perfect ~ Linda Howard
#22 XO ~ Jeffrey Deaver
#23 Hollywood Divorces ~ Jackie Collins
#24 Too Close to Home ~ Linwood Barclay
#25 Divergent ~ Veronica Roth
#26 The F*** It List ~ Julie Halpern
#27 Fear Nothing ~ Lisa Gardner
#28 The Husbands Secret ~ Liane Moriarty
#29 Fragile - Lisa Unger
#30 Tell Me ~ Lisa Jackson
#31 Chai Tea Sunday ~ Heather Clark
#32 Unspoken ~ Dee Henderson
#33 Dark Justice ~ Brandilyn Collins
#34 Everything to Lose ~ Andrew Cross
#35 An Unexpected Grace ~ Kristin von Kreisler
#36 Wish you were Here ~ Mike Gayle
#37 Missing You ~ Harlan Coben
#38 Ive got You under my skin ~ Mary Higgins Clark
#39 The Collector ~ Nora Roberts
#40 The Shepherds Voice ~ Robin Lee Hatcher
#41 Amethyst Heart ~ Penelope J. Stokes
#42 The Puzzle Barktree ~ Stephanie Gertler
#43 The Mephisto Club ~ Tess Gerritson
#44 The Truth about Delilah Blue ~ Tish Cohen
#45 Letter from a Stranger ~ Barbara Bradford
#46 The Queen of New Beginnings ~ Erica James
#47 The Fault in our Stars ~ John Green
#48 Inside Out Girl ~ Tish Cohen
#49 The One and Only ~ Emily Giffen
#50 The Search Angel ~ Tish Cohen
#51 Beautiful Day ~ Elin Hildebrand
#52 Unlucky 13 ~ James Patterson
#53 The Sweet Spot ~ Stephanie Evanovich


You’ll notice several of the same authors, a few new names and perhaps some monikers you’ve never heard of.

What are you reading these days?

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Wow! What an amazing accomplishment! I can't say I've read that much this year...but I am keeping up with my daily Bible readings! :)