Tuesday, July 1, 2014 | By: Anita

Happy Canada Day, eh

We are extremely lucky, no that's not right, I don't believe in luck, I guess the word would be fortunate, yeah that’s a better word, we are extremely fortunate to live a country that allows us so many freedoms. Freedom of speech, of religion, of peaceful assembly, that slavery has been abolished. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never gone to bed hungry {except by choice} I’ve never really been too cold, or too hot. I haven’t had to deal with soldiers in my back yard or have had to flee my home with only the clothes on my back.
Living in Canada definitely has it’s perks...There are many things to be thankful for living in Canada. And while I am not the most patriotic person, I am quite proud to be Canadian.

What are you thankful for?

Blessings

0 comments: