Monday, July 14, 2014 | By: Anita

mhmm monday

Girls just want to have fun … right?

And this website knows how to make that happen... with The Girls’ Night In Martini. 

Martini
Ingredients:
3 ounces vodka
1 1/2 ounces amaretto
2 ounces Bailey's cream
1-2 ounces half and half (to taste)

Directions:
Fill your martini shaker with ice. ~ Wet the rim of the martini glass and garnish with sugar, dots, etc... not necessary but nice
Pour in vodka, amaretto and creams
Shake! shake! shake!
Pour into garnished glass.
Enjoy!

Try it next time you’re having the girls over for a couple of drinks! It’s fun ~ and yummy. Sweet without going overboard.

Blessings

1 comments:

Debra said...

Take out the alcohol and I'm in!! lol I guess drinking cream wouldn't be so yummy. Still not a fan how (in my world) alcohol tastes, and in my mind how its a by- product of rotted food. That and public bathrooms are right up there for me, being my all time yucky things to have and do....I think to much.