Wednesday, April 16, 2014 | By: Anita

The Pirate

It’s been a couple of weeks since we’ve returned from our holiday in Jamaica. We stayed at the RIU Montego Bay, ironically in Montego Bay! 
{photo credit Rui Hotel & Resorts website}
This is our umpteenth holiday and since we tend to do the same thing each time there are only so many different photo opportunities one can take on holidays. I‘ve got the usual: the lobby, the bar, the pool, the beach, the restaurants, and yet, I feel at a loss as to what pictures to post and even more at a loss as what I want to write.

However, I came across this photo,
and I thought of the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words” which refers to the idea that a single image can share more meaning than words do.

So my friends, I ask you, what words would you use to describe this image?

Blessings


1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

This picture is definitely worth a thousand words. It's like we are right there with you, feeling the warm breeze on our faces, while the sun beats down and the water rushes beneath. It's definitely relaxing and calming to be out on the water.