Saturday, April 19, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 16

I am probably the most un-crafty, un-artistic and un-imaginative person there is, which is so unlike my daughter… who creates so many beautiful items, whether she is sewing, card-making, baking, in fact everything she creates is absolutely beautiful!

However having said all that, I was quite pleased when I was invited to a card-making night at a friends, where she and two others gather for a night of cutting, pasting, and creating beautiful cards together … they take turn hosting and choosing the differnt card designs that are created.

Our host decided on these.


Not bad for a beginner, eh?

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings


3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

So great! I love it! I knew you had a crafty person inside of you. ;)

Anneliese said...

Your daughter got it from somewhere!

creating said...

Anita- It is interesting how one defines "crafty, artistic and imaginative" I love reading your blog and how you design it. I feel that you are all of the above. We just do not all express it in the same way. I would love to be able to write like you do. P.S. I guess I would describe myself the way you describe yourself "un-crafty, un-artistic and un-imaginative"