Thursday, April 3, 2014 | By: Anita

Random Things


My name is Anita. ~ My mom named me this because each Christmas as a child she would be given a new dolly and every year she would lovingly name the doll “Anita” and I guess when I was born I became her live dolly.

I was the world’s pickiest eater growing up. ~ Probably still am…

I’m a klutz. ~ Really. I trip a lot, and it’s still kind of embarrassing.

I love going for walks… well most of the time, anyway; I don’t like the cold.

My favourite time of day ~ Mid-morning, I am not a morning person, nor a night owl.

My biggest pet peeve? Hmmm… People who are habitually late!

Current readWhat she left Behind ~ Ellen Marie Wiseman
 
My dearest… The hubs and I met, started dating, were engaged within three months…and we got married ten months later.

Favourite movie… love me a good Disney classic. They do them right!

If I could live anywhere… probably Australia, as long as my family is close by!

My favourite Christmas tradition ~ having a day to play games.

Most embarrassing moment ~ getting caught talking to myself which sadly happens more than you’d think.

Best way to spend a day… with my girl!

Favourite scripture verse… this one’s easy ~ Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans, I have for you”, declares the Lord; “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

‘k, now it’s your turn… please share 14 things about you!

Blessings

0 comments: