Saturday, April 12, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 15

As I looked over that past week on the calendar and thought about what my beautiful thing is for this week, I came up with a few events I knew I could mention. {Returning home from holidays, having the kids over for dinner, seeing my first robin or enjoying tea with my friend}.  But this week, I also attended a thirty-one Partynever heard of it, right? 
Well neither did I, until Krystle hosted one. Like the home parties of Tupperware, Pampered Chef, or Epicure the consultant comes to your home and explains the company, shows the products, and goes into detail about the value and uses for many of the items.

But what qualifies this as my beautiful thing this week?


As I sat in her living room, looked at all the guests, enjoying their evening ~ chatting, eating, drinking, with my girl in the center of it all ~ being the very gracious hostess that she is, I realized that I was blessed to be a part of such a wonderful evening.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings


0 comments: