Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | By: Anita

Spring!?!

It’s official.

Spring has sprung! ... how do I know?

Have I seen any robins? No.

Any tulips, daffodils, crocus or any other spring bulb blooming? No.

Are the birds, rabbits or deer acting twitter pated {dictionary.com describes ~ twit·ter·pat·ed “excited or overcome by romantic feelings; smitten.” Origin: 1942; first used in the movie Bambi;}? No.

Is it when the date on the calendar marks the official spring equinoxNo.


um, ok, have I received my Kraft What’s Cooking magazine with a delicious looking rainbow layer cake on the front cover in the mail. YES!

I love reading this recipe magazine from cover to cover and dreaming of all the yummy foods to try!

How about you, what signifies the beginning of spring for you?

Blessings

0 comments: