Friday, February 28, 2014 | By: Anita

lately in february

in my kitchen:
crock-pot meals, {when I googled for a picture of my crock pot,
it came up titled ~ vintage}
lasagne, pizza {chicken, broccoli & feta}
and my new favourite ~ baked chicken with asian sesame dressing

on my night table:
red 1-2-3 ~ john katzenbach, in the blood ~ lisa unger, covet ~ tracey garvis-graves,
justice for sara ~ erica spindler, blood and ice ~ robert masello

through my speakers:
bx93
 
search engine history:
mennonite girls can cook, huron county library, selloffvacations, this new recipe website,and facebook {sadly, i didn't make it}

readings in my bible:
gospel of john,
one year daily devotional for women ~ daily inspiration from God’s word

enjoyment:
walking, library club, reading, family time  

tv shows:
survivor {new season just started}, big bang theory, criminal minds

movies:
runner runner, epic, the croods, the butler


how about you?  what have you been doing lately?…

blessings

0 comments: