Saturday, February 8, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 6

On Thursdays, I attend a Ladies Coffee Break/Bible Study at our church and normally I head straight there and afterwards pop in to see my daughter.
However, I believe God lead me to stop in before Ladies Coffee Break, and here’s why…

When I arrived at the centre the open sign wasn’t turned on, the ‘A’ frame sandwich board wasn’t out, no light were on and the building was locked up tight. For a moment I panicked and thought I was to work, but realized that since I had already been there on Tuesday, I doubt it was planned for me to be there two days in one week. Then I really panicked and thought she was sick or hurt and my imagination ran wild. So I called my daughter and while I was thankful to talk with her I was quite distressed to hear of her dilemma. Her key wouldn’t work, giving her no access to the building. So naturally I tried my key, but to no avail. You can read about that adventure here
After the building was opened and she was ready to start her day, I then proceeded about my day. Enjoying my Bible study though the Gospel of John, treating myself to lunch with my dear friend and since I was to stay in town until Worship team practice that night, I decided I would surprise my daughter and give her the afternoon off and I would work at the centre for her. However, when I arrived she was in the middle of a consult, who signed up and paid in full. {Praise God!} and as we were busy putting the new client file together, the consult from yesterday that didn’t sign up, called and was now ready to sign up. So she ended up doing a back to back consult which also resulted in another client signing up and between all that we serviced several existing clients taking us right up to closing time. {whew!}

You see, I don’t normally stop in anywhere before going to Ladies Coffee Break and most times I just pop in afterwards to say hey and then I need to head for home. But this is what I find so fascinating, God knew what Krystle’s day was going to be like and he already prepared me to stop in before and to plan to be around all afternoon ... I am in awe of when these God-moments happen!


What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

0 comments: