Tuesday, August 20, 2013 | By: Anita

lately

in my kitchen:
stuffed zucchini, chicken caesar salad

on my night table:
broken by karin slaugher, the shadow collector by kate ellis, the time of my life by cecelia adams, the dance by gary smalley, the third rail by michael harvey, no time for good-bye by linwood barclay

through my speakers:
bx 93, the beatles on cd 

search engine history:
blogger, facebook, mennonite girls can cook 

readings in my bible:
the book of esther - love it!

enjoyment:
time spent with family, reading, walking

tv shows:
the big bang theory

movies:
it’s complicated, identity theft, the incredibles ~ all borrowed from the library
how about you? what have you been doing... . . ... lately?

blessings

 

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

interesting... in my kitchen, sloppy joes and kale salad today...
reading "Jesus Calling" ... recent movies, the story of Antoine Fisher (good) and also The Last King of Scotland (not great)... based on true stories though.
TV... nothing much. Internet ... bloggy friends... fun stuff ... Birthday celebrations on the weekend, date with 5-year-old grandson today.