Saturday, August 31, 2013 | By: Anita

A Change of Plans

Our plans for this weekend got changed.

In the past, I used get quite angry when that happened. As I’ve gotten older I have learned to go with the flow and not get so hung up on what my plans are/were and try to enjoy the moment. 

So, back to our plans.

The original plans for this long holiday weekend we were to go Frankenmuth, Michigan. Having never gone before, I was super excited when Gerard & Krystle invited us to spend the weekend with them. Enjoying Birch Run mall shopping, eating at Zehnders, and spend time at Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland.

But then different ‘things’ started to pop up and get in the way, and where I used to get frustrated, I decided that it’s obviously just not meant to be and we’ll just make a change of plans.. ... . So today, we’re {Krystle & I} off to the Halton Hills premium outlet mallfor an awesome opportunity of hanging out, chatting, shopping, chatting, eating, chatting and spending some wonderful time together! Looking forward to spending the day with my girl,
even though I do not like to shop… 

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

It was fun to chat...uh I mean shop with you. ;)