Friday, June 21, 2013 | By: Anita

Summer lovin'

FACT: Today marks the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere and the winter solstice in the southern hemisphere, and this is the day of the year with the longest hours of daylight in the northern hemisphere and the shortest in the southern hemisphere.
ahhh Summer! I truly like snd really enjoy like all the seasons we experience around here, but if I had to rank them in order of most favourite to least favourite, it would be: Autumn, Summer, Winter, then Spring. There are definitely pro's and con's to each one and yet I couldn't imagine life without the change in seasons.

As we enjoy the changing of seasons, I am reminded of Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. . . ..  .”

This helps me keep things in perspective.  

Happy 1st day of summer!

Blessings


1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Yay! My favourite time of year!