Thursday, June 6, 2013 | By: Anita

Baking day

There isn’t much of a difference from day to day around here. .. .. I mostly putz around the farm, mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, weeding the garden, making meals, wash the laundry - oh, not all in one day mind you.. . . .

But. That’s. About. It.

Since it's only the two of us, I don't do alot of extra baking, cause guess who ends up eating it all?  But with it being significantly cooler today, I decided to do some baking this morning.

And boy did I bake.

Brownies, Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, Rosemary Cheddar Biscuits, Apricot Muffins, Chocolate Cake, and these Donut Muffins

Farmer will be quite pleased to have some desserts around the house again. .. …

How did you spend the day?


Blessings
 


2 comments:

Becky said...

OK so what day can you come to bake at my house????

any day works for me...sounds YUMMY!!!

Enjoy
Bliss

Anneliese said...

Those donut muffins look soo good!