Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | By: Anita

blog interrupted

we interrupt this blog for a very non-important announcement:

on saturday, i started this post:

Girl Running
My daughter decided that her new hobby would be running. And when this girl decides to do something she puts her whole heart, soul & mind right into it.

After looking up on the Internet and learning the how tos of running - she in her typical A-type personality printed off a running chart and started training. She knew after a few times out this was her thing and today she is running a half-a-marathon. 21K, yes you read that right.. .. .. . Shes also sighed up for a half-a-marathon run in Toronto in October.

Each time I read that shes run another #K, I am motivated to run as well. I am inspired by this girl. Either that or I am jealous. I like to think its the former. Regardless, she does inspire me in more ways too. Krystle is a person of such contentment. Her wisdom and gentle leading heart have people just wanting to be with her. Her passion for life is an inspiration to those who are close to her and one can’t help but.. .. .. . … .. .. … .. . …
and there it ended, because that same daughter who was running her half-a-marathon around our country blocks, had just finished and i wanted to celebrate this amazing accomplishment with her.
 
that afternoon, we then went to my husband’s uncle’s funeral and by the time we got home our son and his girlfriend who live in orillia ended up surprising us and came home for a weekend visit.

sunday rolled around and with church, time at the beach, a bbq, the original post still sat in the queue. . . .. . .. waiting.  i figured time spent with family is more important than sitting at the computer blogging about spending time with family. not a big deal, i thought i would just finish writing the blogpost on monday and share it then. or so i thought. my plans were however quickly changed when i ended up going in to the centre for Krystle, so she could attend her friend’s father’s funeral.

i find it quite interesting that after i blog about either struggling with blog blok or complaining that I do not have many ‘blog-worthy’ events, my life it seems, gets quite busy.

there is something theraputic for me when i write out my thoughts, ideas, and opinions, whether in a journal or on a blog.  it helps me to process all the ramblings that are swirling through my mind.

so after all that, here is a blogpost.

blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Awh, thanks mama! That's a very good post! Although, you did forget to mention about my water girl ;)

krystle ann-marie said...

Also, quit making me tear up! Those were such thoughtful and kind things to say!