Saturday, February 9, 2013 | By: Anita

Unique & Complex

You know sometimes, I want to just feel sorry for myself. I want to stay in the house, surround myself with no-one and have myself a little pity party. A place where I can sit and think about all the injustices done to me and remind myself over and over and over again just how unfair things have been.

I think ~ oh, poor me. I didn’t have this. I didn’t have that, I was robbed, I was cheated, or even more likely. .. .. .. .. … I don’t have this, I don’t have that, and I definitely don’t want this portion. Life is so unfair!

Oh, poor me.

But then the big girl in me says, “Hey, snap out of it!”

And I remind myself that because of all the things I didn’t have, all the memories that aren’t ideal, all the mistakes that have been made, all the experiences ~ whether they were good or bad and all of the challenges I faced and continue to face each day ~ have made me into the woman I am today.

All of it!

And most days, I like me, except when I’m whining, about oh, poor me!

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

God made you special and He loves you very much....

Bliss