Monday, February 4, 2013 | By: Anita

Jamaican holiday

After uploading the photos from our recent holidays, I sat at the computer reviewing each and every one and thinking to myself - why are there so few photos from our 12-day holiday in Jamaica? 

In fact, there are only 29 photos ~ that’s not even 3 pictures a day. Was it, that I forgot to take my camera with me? No. Did I forget to take pictures? Obviously, no. Was it that we didn‘t do anything? Again the answer is no. Was it that we’ve already been to the Caribbean before and I already have pictures of the beach, the pool, the restaurants, the bar, Wayne playing volleyball, me sitting by the pool? No ~ well maybe. Could it be that as I was about to take a photo that I had to quickly run through my mind whether or not I can come up with a blog post title? YES! That’s it!

So I sit here looking over my photos and while they do bring back the memories of our stay, I do kind of wonder what I was thinking as I took each one. To be honest I am not a photographer ~ I have an idea in my mind’s eye of what I think it should look like and it almost always, never turns out the way I want it too. My camera doesn’t seem to capture the ambience of the scene. At least I have a digital camera, giving me the option to preview any photos before the printing process. It seems that many photos are just not print worthy these days.

So, of the 29 photos that I did take, let me share a snippet of our Jamaican holiday!

The Lobby
 The Courtyard.
 A flower in the garden.
The Evening Show.
The Pool.
 The Beach.
   Walking the Beach.
Our initials in the Sand.
Embarrassing I know!

Blessings

3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Yay! Pictures look great, as always! It's good to have you back in the "blogging" world too! :)

Debra said...

I like looking at your pictures.:) I could always look at more!

Becky said...

looks just like the place we stayed... LOL , BEAUTIFUL!!!!
having so much fun...taking up where you left off

Bliss