Saturday, February 16, 2013 | By: Anita

The ABC's of me

Age: 45 {yes, yes, I admit it}
Bed Size: Queen
Chore I Hate: Washing the dishes
Dogs: One ~ Sasha
Essential to start my day: Cup of Tea
Favourite Color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5’ 4”
Instrument I play: Piano
Job Title: Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend
Kids: 3 ~ Krystle, Kyle & Darcy
Live: On a Farm ~ Zurich
Mother’s Name: Sharon
Nicknames: Spunky
Overnight hospital stays: Several
Pet Peeves: People who think they know it all
Quote from a favourite movie: “There's no place like home.” ~ Wizard of OZ ~ 1939
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: 2, older brother, younger sister
Time it takes me to get ready: Half an hour - give or take a few minutes
Ultimate Vacation: Australia
Vegetable I hate: um, none, I really like my veggies
What makes me run late: Nothing, I am an on-time kinda gal
X-rays I’ve had: Several
Yummy food that I make: I love to cook and bake and am very gifted at both ~ just ask the hubs! J
Zoo animal: Tiger

Unfortunately I cannot take credit for this idea, I found it late one night while perusing the many blogs that I follow. This idea is from Stefanie who sniped the idea from Crystal who borrowed it from Beth.


Your turn ~ please share the ABC‘s of you

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Ooh the A-type personality in me LOVES this idea. I'm going to do it!