Thursday, September 13, 2012 | By: Anita

New Look

I'm one of those people who likes to mix it up or regulary change things.  Hence the new layout on my blog.
I've been wanting to change it for a while.  Yes I did like the other one, but like I said it was time for a change.

Since I am a bit technically challenged, I went to Krystle's to get some help.  She ended up spending several minutes trying to figure it and and to be honest I was ready to throw in the towel, but not this girl.  She kept at until - TADA!!! and here is the new layout.

I love it!!!

A couple of reasons
#1 it's new
#2 it has more of a journal feel to it
#3 it's got a chai tea latte on it

So? whaddya think?  you like?

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I do like it! :)

Becky said...

Like the new look
Good for you to perservere.. and accomplish what you set out to do!!

Blessings
Bliss