Friday, August 17, 2012 | By: Anita

Tired

I'm tired!
and you know what - I'm tired of being tired.

I lay there in bed listening to the rhythmic breathing of my husband, getting more and more frustrated ~ oh no not at him, at me ~ the fact that I can't sleep.

It's not just one night, it's getting to be every night. Anytime between 2 - 4 am, I wake up, sometimes most-times I have to make that middle of the night call and of course it wakes me up just enough to not be able to fall back asleep. And I lay there thinking.. .. . .. .. .

So up I get, trying my best to be quiet as to not wake the hubs. But till I get the kettle started for tea and start with the click-clacking of the keyboard, it's no wonder when in a few short minutes he's down stairs with me enjoying a warm cup of tea. Amazingly enough he shows me grace that I wouldn't give if someone woke me in the middle of the night and for that I am truly thankful.

So we spend some quality time together talking and enjoying each other's company until it's time for him to head off to the barn and me, well I'll head back up to bed to try and regain some of those lost hours.
Poor little puppy is tired too.  We were gone all day yesterday, enjoying the Farmer's market in St.Jacobs.  It's takes almost a full day to enjoy;  till we drive there and back, wander for hours thorugh the street market vendors and take time to enjoy a delicious luncheon at AnnaMae's in Millbank.  To say I was exhausted when we returned home was an understatement.  But then it doesn't take much these days to tire me out.  

To be honest I tend to get quite frustated with myself at my lack of energy. And knowing what I have in store for me to do today, I better get off the computer and get some more rest or the circle of tiredness will just continue.

It's no wonder I am tired.

Blessings

0 comments: