Wednesday, September 21, 2011 | By: Anita

Autumn Indulgence

Today according to the equinox calendar marks the beginning of the Autumn season and probably my most favourite time of year. With the warm breezy days, cool crisp evenings and the distinctive scent of fall, I'd say we've been experiencing this season for several days.

As I was searching the web for a photo of this spectacular season; I must admit I got a little side tracked. With so many choices it was difficult to choose just one to display the grandeur of colour this season has to offer.

There's something about Autumn that gives me permission to slow down, to take time to see the beauty all around and to appreciate the many blessings I have in my life. It reminds me of how much I love the fall, and harvest, and bright orange pumpkins, and the sound of crunching leaves underfoot, and...... {sigh} I think I could live in perpetual Autumn.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOVING this fall season, I have to agree that fall is my favorite season ( even if it means back to work)the colours and all the fun that goes with the season

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

It's alright. I'm a summer-lovin' girl through and through. :)