Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | By: Anita

Training Day

Disclaimer: This post is not about the movie "Training Day" rather it's about my 'training day' at Huron Ridge Acres. For the past several years I've been working at the greenhouse in the evenings for the month May while the green house extends it's regular hours from 5pm to 8pm. This allows customers more opportunity to purchase all the flowers, veggies and any other gardening item needed.

The retail staff gathered for a refresher course in customer service, using the cash register and learning a little more about the products/plants that we're selling. And on Friday, I'll start at my other job; so if you're looking for me, I'll be over at the green house, busy ~ planting, cleaning, and thoroughly enjoying the beauty of the spring season.

Blessings

0 comments: