Thursday, April 14, 2011 | By: Anita

Impressions

Over the past months, I've been challenged more and more about living a life well lived. Opportunities come and go...at work, in my home, when we're on holiday, with my acquaintances. How do I reflect life in my ordinary world, with boldness and confidence? Am I living my life well? How do others see me?

When I look in the mirror. What do I see? It's just plain old me... . .. getting older. How do I look to people who only see me and never interact with me? They may pass me in the grocery aisle, see me at church or bump into me at the airport. Which ironically happened on our recent holiday. As Wayne & I were at the airport waiting to begin our holiday to the Dominican Republic at two different times, two different couples approached us and remembered us from our holiday to Cuba in November. With my spiky red hair and Wayne being bald I realize that we might be a more memorable couple. But what kind of impression did we make? Did we come across as snooty people? a couple in love? or do they see the light that hopefully is so evident that those who see us actually see HIM.

Blessings

0 comments: