Sunday, April 18, 2010 | By: Anita

Little Miss Chatterbox

In the previous post I mentioned about living with all men. Krystle must have taken pity on me and invited me to spend another night in dorm with her. Spending time with her bolsters my spirit. I thought I had my "last" sleep-over at college see this post.

That reminds me again that we should be encouraged to savor not only our children's "firsts" - like first steps and first words - but the "lasts" as well. To not miss the last day of kindergarten, last at bats in Little League, the last sleep-over at college dorm. ^.^ But to celebrate each milestone. Amidst the whirlwind of life, we should try our best to remember the "lasts"; unfortunately we never quite know when the "last" will be.

Krystle & I spent time in the Library so she could finish her paper and I wrote in my journal. We did a Starbucks run, chatted, grabbed some groceries, chatted, made supper, chatted, watched a movie... and did I mention we chatted? gosh that girl can talk But I wouldn't have it any other way..... I love you Krystle!

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

So glad you were able to have your Kryssi fix,and starbucks is a bonus!!
what happens when she and G are married do you think she will still invite you for a sleep over?

Looking forward to our day together
Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

:( probably not so much. :( maybe if he is ever away and I am all alone. I would like the company.