Saturday, April 24, 2010 | By: Anita

Irony

When our family was young, Saturday morning was the only day I could sleep in. The kids however, didn't. They would be up bright and early, ready to play, watch Saturday morning cartoons or head out to the barn to see what daddy was doing. (we were dairy farmers during that time) Throughout the school week though I would need to wake those same kids so there would be time for breakfast before catching that early bus ride to school.

Now however, the kids (as we still like to call them) sleep in on Saturday mornings and I unfortunately cannot. Even though I am not typically a morning-person I find that I continue to wake up the same time each day. ugh! how I wish for those days when I could sleep in!

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

or in this case....monday mornings :P