Friday, April 30, 2010 | By: Anita

Spring Banquet

Each year at Heritage the faculty, board members and students celebrate the end of the year with a spring banquet. Tonight I was honoured to attend with Krystle. This is her last year here, in fact we're down to the last few days. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were moving her into dorm and now here it is already four years later, and her time here is over.

Sorry I got off track a little, back to the banquet.

Krys and I decided that we were dressing formal and going 'all out' for the banquet. I wore my black suede floor length dress with hot pink satin shoes and she was all decked out with a red & black dress, accessorizing with purple shoes and a purple pashmina. beautiful, just beautiful Supper was catered and we were served garden salad, mixed veggie platter with tzatziki dip, roasted red potatoes, mixed grilled beans, spicy sausage & penne baked pasta, chicken parmigiana, coleslaw, and crusty rolls. Dessert was a platter of freshly baked treats. ooh so good! After dinner and following a few of the professors speeches, awards were given out with Krystle receiving the Human Services Award. yay! What a wonderful evening and way to end the year!

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great last evening at school! I had so much fun with you as my date, mom. Thanks for being there to support me.