Saturday, March 6, 2010 | By: Anita

New Layout

So I spent more time than I probably should have trying to decide on a new layout for my blog. I had been thinking about changing it for a while now, but just didn't like any of the choices offered at the blogger website. Today as I was reading Krystle's blog I noticed her new layout and loved it. She found hers after googling "free blog templates", so I did that and after looking at 168 pages with 10 templates per page, I finally settled on this one. When I asked Gerard what he thought, he said "yah I like it, I can see you sitting under that tree busy writing". I like that, cause I too can totally see me sitting under a tree journaling, and autumn is my very most favourite season.

After looking at it in the view blog window there were aspects of it that I didn't like, the biggest one being there were no dates on each post. ugh!

So I, well actaully Krystle changed it again and again, until we came to this one. It's nice too, what'cha think?

Bessings

3 comments:

Candice said...

It's beautiful. I think it reveals where your heart is - thinking about the wedding...

Anonymous said...

:) I like it too! I'm so glad you FINALLY decided on one.

Anonymous said...

I love it!