Sunday, March 7, 2010 | By: Anita

Birthday Blessings

Yesterday, we (my brother & sister) gathered together to celebrate my sisters birthday. Three times a year we get together, just us, to celebrate each of our birthdays. My brother actually came up wth idea and I love it. Even though as a whole family we get together for the special holidays (Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving et al.), the time we spend for birthday celebrations is special. It's a great way for us to re-connect. We all live such busy lives, this is one simple way of saying you're important to me.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

The time goes by so fast when we get together....I really enjoy the time we have to catch up on each others lives...
we may need to add an "extra" birthday in there to make it more often
Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

:) I like this :)