Friday, March 19, 2010 | By: Anita

#99

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear #99. Do you think of "The Great One" - Wayne Gretzky? Most people do, but for us, today, 99 is the number of days until our little girl will become Mrs. Krystle Zielman. It's been so exciting this past year, helping to plan the wedding. Watching her & Gerard make decisions not only for the big day but also decisions that will affect their life together; has been wonderful.

I must admit, there are days when I think through the specifics of their special day and I cry. Not because I am sad, quite the contrary, I am SO happy, excited, nervous, ..... and then I think OK girl get it together. I'm a little worried though that if I am this emotional now, what will I be like that day? Hopefully I can keep it together.


Blessings

3 comments:

Sandra Regier - Photographer said...

99 days!! That's it!! Wow how time flies. I love your nervous, excited joy and I'm secretly hoping you can't keep it together... in the best way possible! Big hugs!!! Sandra

Janelle said...

FUN!!!
Did you find a dress yet???
I picked mine up last week! I am excited to wear it! And see Krys in hers:) She is going to look sooo beautiful!

Becky said...

How exciting!!!
It will be here before you know it...
Can't wait to share in that special day

Blessings
Bliss