Saturday, May 2, 2009 | By: Anita

Down & Dirty

I've started my 'job' over at Huron Ridge Acres.

For the month of May the greenhouse has extended hours and therefore more people are needed and I am lucky to be one of them.

Last year, Lorraine & I were talking about the craziness that happens during the spring season at the greenhouse. She told me that it's so difficult to find someone willing to work practically full-time for a month and then only as needed afterwards. I thought this would be something that I could do. So last year I began to work in the retail area - working from 4-8 in the evenings, Saturdays 11-4 and a couple of Sundays 1-4.

This year I'm working 16 shifts in 31 days, mostly evenings & Saturdays with a few Sunday afternoons ..... adding that with my other part-time job should keep me busy. ^.^

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

this is an area you are so good at...good for you to use your gifts in many ways...
which reminds me you forgot to help me pick out my flowers this year..LOL
Another date to plan for...
THANKS
Bliss