Friday, September 2, 2016 | By: Anita

Squinch duty

I look over my calendar at the events planned and while there is not a lot on each day unfortunately because of my health there is one event that occurs regularly and each time I see it I smile.

Squinch duty. 

That wonderful day of each week, where I get to spend precious time caring for our grandson.

We spend our day going for walks, playing with toys, eating snacks, having naps, enjoying a 45 minute lunch, more napping, visiting mama, reading stories, and overall having the best day of my life.

It is an absolute joy getting to spend time with this little boy!

Take Care

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

This made me cry. He is so loved. It helps me going to work knowing I'm leaving him in the best hands and care possible. Thanks MOM/GIGI for all you do!

Anneliese said...

So cute! I love one on one time and it's hard to get when the rest follow.
Enjoy it while you can. =)