Thursday, September 8, 2016 | By: Anita

Random Tuesday

It was Tuesday that the hubs and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. Not only was it a Tuesday it was also the first day back to bus for him.  So we decided to postpone our dinner celebration until the weekend.  

But then, Wayne invited our one son to come to dinner because our other son was working days, this is a good time for the boys to hang out and catch up.  We've been trying every couple weeks to have dinner with these boys of ours.  Throughout the day my conversation with my girl revealed that we were making similar suppers and perhaps only one of us should do the actual cooking. So I invited their family to join us.  
As we sat down for dinner, I was overwhelmed with emotions… I was so thankful that it worked out to have everyone home. 

Sometimes it's better when it's random.  I think we appreciate the times we are together much more. 
{ps. we're planning a family photo session soon}

It's time like this when I am reminded of the many blessings in my life.

Take Care



0 comments: