Friday, February 5, 2016 | By: Anita

Vacay...

It had been a long time coming, and was badly needed. 

A vacation. 

A change of scenery. 

The ocean breeze and the sound of the waves have an immediate effect for us. Although I do not consider myself to be a beach girl {I do not sit in the sand or get in the ocean}, my mind is completely calmed by the sound of the God’s magnificent creation. 

The moment we walked onto the beach, we were drawn by this view. 
Stunning, huh? 

Most mornings, Wayne and I walked about 3.5 K down the beach and back to get some exercise. It was a good time for us to talk and process the week and life in general. We talked about how incredibly blessed we are. Family, jobs, and so many more blessings that we do NOT take for granted. 

VACATION, for me, also means reading a good book. I had been saving the newest release from Nicholas Sparks especially for this trip. As usual, I was not disappointed. If you have never read any of his books, you simply must. I’ve read all of his books, seen a few made into movies and I highly recommend them. 

The week passed so quickly, and we left the Dominican wishing for a second week. However, I am quite content with the week we had.

Take Care