Friday, February 12, 2016 | By: Anita

Plan B

I’m a planner…so it it only makes sense then that I like to make plans. 

I like knowing what I'm doing tomorrow or the next next day, next week, month, heck, if I could plan my whole year, I think I’d be just fine… 

however there is a difference in “making” plans and “following” through with them. 

Setting goals for your life can help keep you in the right direction, and making plans helps you achieve all that… it’s not necessarily a bad thing really, but it can be a bit misguided. 

There are times in our lives when we know exactly what we should be doing, other times we can get distracted, take a detour, perhaps get a little lost and learn a multitude of life lessons along the way. 

Quite often when I am in an active cycle of my illness I get distracted by the little things and then “MY” plans go awry. And when I have run out of energy at the beginning of the day, you know my plans are out the window and I have to resort to Plan B… and I remind myself of this: 

Jeremiah 29:11 {New International Version {NIV} “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

so you see, it’s not really a Plan B after all…

Take Care

0 comments: